Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Crabby Patty's Playland

It's titled Crabby Patty, because today, Kyler has been a major Crab-by Pat-ty!

Daddy has been working really hard at getting Kyler's swing set up to par. He has power washed it and now started painting it with a paint that has a weather protector in it.





I LOVE that he wrinkles his nose! (I know I've said that before, but it's too cute!):


How Adorable! His poor teeth coming in are really bothering him, but I couldn't help but to take this pix, it was too cute!


He loves swinging!


Daddy working hard while we play....and.....


....Kady supervises:




So son, tell Mommy what you really think of her...HaHa!:


Look at those teeth!:


He was having fun "getting" me:


~~~And for proof that he is related to Uncle Tim~~~

Before:


After:


THAT he just started and we are already doing everything to break it...Gross!

No comments:

Post a Comment