Thursday, July 22, 2010

Rain, Rain Go Away...

Rain, Rain, Go AWAY...DO NOT come on Saturday...

...and if you do, please make it late afternoon.

We are planning our sons 1st birthday party for this weekend and wouldn't you know it..we are having a Tropical Storm headed our way. The fore casted weather reports states this weekend to have scattered Thunderstorms. Yeah, fantastic. I know we need the rain..but could it hold off for just a little while on Saturday? Please!

If you're coming to the party.. all I can say is that it may end up being a big wet t-shirt contest! As long as there is no lightening, we will be there splashing in the puddles! After all, its just water, right?!

Anyways, on to a brighter more cheery note, because of the storm coming in last night there was a really nice breeze. So we loaded Squeezy up in to his wagon and leashed up the dog and hit the neighbor for a nice walk. Kady wore herself out pulling so was so excited, so Kyler (and Daddy) got to walk her while I pulled the wagon.

As we rounded the corner to head home, I spotted a rabbit in our neighbors yard. So I unloaded Kyler and took him to see the rabbit. We stayed our distance since I am extremely allergic of rabbits. He didn't see it at first, so I got to get a picture from my camera. But as I got closer it hopped and then he was excited to see it.



I couldn't help but the wonder if this was one of the two babies that was in our yard last spring when I was pregnant. We had a mommy rabbit with her two babies and a Dove lay eggs in a plant on our lanai..she also had twins. There for a while I was "scared" that Kyler was going to be a twin and even started picking out names just in case there was another one cooking. HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment