Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Kyler's 1st Word!!

Ok, so technically this post should have been out there on Saturday the 3rd. But I just "heard" it last night for the first time.

Kyler and I were in his room playing when I heard him say "BAW" as he held up a ball. I thought I was hearing things, so I just blew it off. Well a few minutes later, he did it again. When Chris came home, I tried to get Kyler to do it for him, but just like when the camera is rolling, whatever you want them to do, it isn't going to happen.

So I mentioned it to my Mom and she said, oh, he was saying that when I kept him this weekend. What?! She failed to mention that to me..(just teasing with you Gramma) Ha! But that's ok Gramma, we still Love you and think you are THE BEST babysitter EVER!

Kyler eating his "BAW":


Kyler showing Daddy his "BAW":


And just because it was so cute..this morning when I went to wake Kyler up, I found him all snug as a bug in a rug. I wanted to crawl in there and snuggle with him:

1 comment: