Sunday, July 4, 2010

Kyler's 1st 4th of July!

Kyler's 1st 4th of July didn't start off that good...Mommy had to work, it rained all day and he was ready to get out of the house.

So when I got home we went and had a wonderful BBQ over at Uncle Kevin and Aunt Sherry's house. Cousin Z and N kept Kyler entertained..until he couldn't stand it anymore...he wanted some GRUB and wanted it NOW! I don't blame him, it smelt good and was good.

Aunt Sherry, Z and N:


This is how Kyler rolls for dinner time (when there's no highchair..HA)!


N being silly:


N with chocolate cupcake in his teeth!


Kyler with his trucks and making the "motor boat" sound:




Z chillin':


Kyler taking Uncle Kevin for an explore:


Aunt Sherry "eating corn" on Kyler's ribs..he LOVES it when we do this!


Kyler walking to N:


What a handsome toy in that toy box...where can I find one of those?:


Kyler walking to Z, but refusing to let go of Aunt Sherry this time:


We didn't go to the fireworks show, as we didn't want to fight the crowd or the rain and Kyler is normally asleep by 8:30. But on our way home from dinner, there were plenty of fireworks going off so as we pulled into the driveway, I jumped out of the car and took Kyler and we stood in the street. We didn't know which direction to look as they were ALL around us!

So for Kyler's very 1st fireworks show....HE LOVED THEM!! WooooHoooo!!

Fireworks BEFORE I turned on the fireworks setting on my camera;




~~And once I finally turned the setting on....Ahhh MUCH better!






One of my favorite fireworks pix:


He was so excited and was pointing at them all:


How neat is this one?:


I Love this one too!


I hope everyone had a very Safe and Happy 4th of July! Happy Birthday America! May God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment