Monday, November 15, 2010

2010 VW Bug Jam

Chris is back into his VW mode now, so we loaded up Sunday and hit the VW Bug Jam in Dade City.

This is just the lower hill of the parking lot.. there were TONS of people there:


~~I do apologize as these pictures are probably going to be out of order, but I'll try my best to get them at least together ~~


Here's what Mommy wants..a trike! HA!!:


This bug was chopped in half to make a single rider... it was neat:


The VW Short Bus:


The back of the Scooby Doo Bus:


The side of the Scooby Doo Bus:


Mommy's ride.. since it was a purplish-pink color. It changed when the sun hit it:


Mr. Handsome checking out a VW bus (see the new shirt he got):


Chris took this of me and Ky.. we were taking a hot dog / hamburger break:


Ky and Daddy:


This was a Green VW Bug with an old ford hood modified to the car.. it was for sale:


Kyler dancing... I have video and its too stinking cute!:


The Hippie Van, I loved the paint job on it:


My Handsome boy having a blast:


Chris is wanting to paint our Buggy to look like this one:


He was running and jumping on this metal strip and it would make a loud bang and he thought it was funny. It entertained him while Daddy talked to someone about modifying his buggy:


One Happy Boy!:


Mr. Cool man on the ride home sportin' his sunglasses:


Once we got home..he was eating some cheetos and running like a wild man:


Mr. Cheeto Face:


The shelf I bought from one of the vendors..it was $10. Yes, I go to a VW show and come home with a wooden shelf:


Kyler was the only one that got to come home with a VW.
This is Ky's Ryde:

1 comment:

  1. Awsesome VW's love the Scooby Doo One <3

    ReplyDelete