Monday, November 29, 2010

I'm A Big Boy Now!

Our "baby" is growing up..

Last night while I was drawing up Kyler's bath water, he came running into the bathroom with just his diaper on. He then went over to his potty chair and sat down. Still with his diaper on, but he went poop! (I know too graphic), but I'm telling you as I was really proud of him that he would do this All by himself. He's been standing in front of the big toilet too and I now wonder if he has been going potty (pee) while standing there. Of course, Daddy and I made a big deal of this and he was very proud of himself. So hopefully he'll continue to sit on it more and more and get the idea.

I know that it's not a "huge" deal to all, as yes, he was still in his diaper. But to me it was great as he is getting the concept of it and before too long will be in big boy pants.

A very proud Mommy moment...and yet a very sad Mommy moment as my baby is growing up!

And yes, for obvious reasons, there are not any pictures to go with this post...so I will include another cute one instead.

Isn't this just the cutest?!


Daddy with his baby boy:

No comments:

Post a Comment