Saturday, November 6, 2010

Wrangler Butts...Drive Me Nuts!

Look how handsome he is in his little wranglers!


He's so cute pulling his firetruck in one hand and his blankey in the other:


I LOVE this all bundled up look! I could just eat him up!


He LOVES to swing-- as if that big giggle didn't give it away!:


He didn't stay on the swing long today though. The wind had him catching his breath. So he headed over to the sandbox:


We even went for a short bike ride, just around the neighborhood. The cold wind had my face frozen and he was trying to catch his breath. Man I LOVE this weather! We had a great day playing in it today. We even opened up the house and like to froze doing so but we loved the fresh air coming in.

And boys and their toys... (this is grounds for divorce here)but I can't deny the handsome driver..



Kyler driving:


Reaching for the gear shift, like he knows what he's supposed to do:


Look how handsome!:

No comments:

Post a Comment