Saturday, November 27, 2010

The Best Lunch

Today I am at work, but I went home during my lunch break and had THE Best lunch with my lil man and hubby.

When I had first got there, hubby had just laid lil man down. But he heard me come in the door and up he was! And he was just as excited to see me as I was him. Chris had made lunch and had it ready since I'm on such a short time frame (thank you honey) and lil man decided he wanted to eat too. So the 3 of us sat down.

My sister-in-law had sent over with them a salad for me when they were visiting this morning. So I had that too. And my lil man is defantely his mommy's boy...as he wanted my salad and would reach for it everytime he took a bit wanting another one. So we shared and giggled and laughed and played. It was such a wonderful lunch.

Kyler eating my (our) salad:



When I was done eating and ready to head back for work, I walked over to give lil man a kiss and he was still giggeling and gave a food face filled kiss back. THEN...I blew him a kiss and without missing a beat, he blew me one right back. Then he kept flirting with his Mommy and blowing them as I made a big deal with him over being so good about me leaving and him giving the best kisses.

This is Kyler and his big cousins Z and N earlier this morning. My sister-in-law walked into the room and found the 3 boys sitting this way on their own...reading books! yeaaah~~ smart boys!:


After they were done reading, they colored:


I love that they were playing so well together. I wish I had been there to see them...but she does really good at keeping me in the loop.. she rocks! Thank you Sherry.

Z and N like to wrestle and Kyler has now developed the love to pin N down. Kyler lays across N and we count 1, 2, 3 while slapping the bed and N is down for the count. The older boys can get rough, but Kyler doesn't let that stop him..he's one of the guys and I love that and they are really good with him, especially Z. (thank you)

I think this afternoon after nap time, they are all going to the park. I look forward to seeing those pictures as well. (hint-hint) hahaha

I hope everyone is having a Great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment