Monday, July 18, 2011

Birthday Boy's Bubble Bash

So because my computer was acting up yesterday, I didn't get to download a lot of the pictures. Also as a result of that, I can't figure out why all of my information and pictures that were in the right hand column are now showing all the way at the bottom of the page. ;-(

Kyler "talking" to Daddy on his Cars phone:


Nicholas and Kyler swinging:


This one... "Can I jump from this high?"...umm Negative..NO broken bones:




Bet you can't tell who was NOT happy about being up there:






We came home took a nap, I had to go in for work for just 3 hours and then Chris marinated and cooked Ribs for Kyler's birthday dinner. He and Kyler went over to Kevin and Sherry's house and I met up with them once I got off work. The Ribs (or chicken as Kyler called them) were YUMMMM-OLA! Very tender, fall off the bone, delicious!

After dinner and Kyler had "chicken" all up on his face, Aunt Sherry gave him a bath in their super cool Jacuzzi tub which made Lots of Bubbles!

Before adding the bubbles...they had a splash fest:


Not sure if you can tell by the look on his face....but he was having a Blast!:


I love the look he's giving her here:


Wow..now that's a bubble bath! Kyler..are you in there?:


I'm going to go with Kyler winning the splash fest!:


Yes..her pants were just as wet as her (when dry - light blue shirt). Hahaha

Too cute!:


Mr. Bubble Butt:


Uh-Oh:


Oh yeah, just sucked in a bunch of bubbles:


Washing the soap out of his mouth:


Zachary rinsing Kyler off:


Someone pleeeaaassse wipe my eyes!:


I was doing the "pretend cry" saying boo-hoo-hoo my baby is two ... and Kyler shhh'd me. This is him telling me "shhhh":


Shhh'ing again:


And again.. Love it!:


Loving on Chloe:


Watching a movie;


~~I didn't neglect taking pictures of Zachary and Nicholas on purpose. Nicholas was asleep and Zachary was in his underware, so I didn't think he'd want his picture taken ~~

7 comments:

  1. He's gorgeous please post more like this

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is really cute with a cute butt

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanna fuck him

    ReplyDelete
  4. He has a nice ads I just wanna cum in it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your a retard for putting his naked ads on googal now I can masturbate to your little boy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to fuck his bubble butt and make him scream while you watch

    ReplyDelete