Friday, July 15, 2011

A Little of This and Some of That

Just a few VERY short days left of "baby". On Sunday Mr. Handsome here will be the big 2 years old!!


Yesterday morning, Kyler "called" his Daddy on the phone since he was at work (He's on one of his toy phones):


I'm not sure what all they were discussing, but Kyler sure got a kick out of it.

Then we got dressed to run some errands. I had dressed Kyler first (big mistake...since he was crawling across the floor with his trucks getting dirty and dog hair all over him.. but he's still handsome regardless.

But of coarse, what boy doesn't have a truck in each hand?:


The yellow truck on his right plays a tune and Kyler was "snapping" to it:


Part of our errands included a hair cut for shaggy. Every time he goes, the girls like giving him a faux-hawk. Then he struts his stuff and thinks he's all that afterwards (ok he is in my book). He wouldn't look at the camera and has this playing hard to get look on his face, but as soon as I put the phone in my pocket, he started laughing like HA-HA, you missed me.. (hot mess he is):

No comments:

Post a Comment