Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Play Time

Kyler received a bouncy ball (called a Hopper) for his Birthday. I initially had a mild heart attack, as Kyler doesn't necessarily get along with my tile now..and I had envisions of a busted open head..until I realized, he can't climb up on it by himself...YET! HA!

So Mommy helped him out a little (sorry it's a little blurry, he was in action jumping):


Grandma and Grandpa Kiesling sent Kyler a check for his birthday. So we went and bought some really neat items for his gym set. As soon as Daddy got home the next night (last night) he put them up while Kyler and I played inside (so it would be a surprise to him).

Kyler just reached the top of the steps and was checking out the new handles:


Follow me Daddy:


He first saw the steering wheel:


Then saw the binoculars:




Oh what decisions to chose between to play with:


Thank you Daddy:


Kyler going for a slide:


And again:


Now it's Daddy's turn:


Peek-A-Boo!:


Peek-A-Boo I see you!:


After playing on the swing set for a while, Kyler rode his bikes (the fire truck; the John Deere tractor; the bike; and the motorcycle). Until the gnats and mosquitos tried taking us over.

Then we decided to go on a bike ride. We haven't been on one since it's been raining in the afternoon, so the three of us loaded up.

Kyler getting his helmet adjusted:


Ready to rock and roll (we had to stop at the end of the driveway for Daddy to fix my chain, it locked up on me):


We then road down the baseball fields near the church by our house. There wasn't a game going on or anyone (other than a police officer) out there, so we let Kyler stretch his legs.

He took off running the bases and wanted Daddy and I to chase him:


Hitting Home Plate for the Touchdown (all while running with the sippy cup):


Hanging in the doug out (routing for his home team) HA!:


Then we took the super long route home and Kyler LOVED it!

No comments:

Post a Comment