Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Happy 4th of July!

Chris, Kyler and I went over and kidnapped my sister-in-law and nephews and we went to a friend of mine from works house to watch the fireworks. Sam had a group of people and all the kids had a blast! We set up our chairs outside on her dock (yes right on the water), we had a nice breeze and a beautiful view.

Before the show, we headed to the front yard and set off some of our own fireworks and let the kids do sparklers and pop-its.

My boy and I doing sparklers:




Ms. Sam and me:


Here's what the ones in the front yard looked like:


He was "ooohhhh-ing" and "awwwwwwe-ing" over them:


Kyler has a new love...and it's not sparklers...watch out Ms. Sam:


Getting a kiss from Ms. Sam:


Kyler and Daddy watching the fireworks that we were setting off in the front yard. Kyler was saying what we think was fireworks:


Glued to the front yard show:


Kyer and I setteling down to watch the fireworks show in the backyard:


Here are some shots I took of the fireworks show. I love how they reflected off the water. It was really an awesome spot and so pretty:












I already put my reservations in for next year but instead of sitting on the dock, I'll be in the pool on a raft! Hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment