Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Bed Rest

Nothing fun to post about.. I've been on bed rest since Friday. I was released to come back to work today which I'm here, but Kolton is not so happy about it. He has appeared to have dropped further into the canal and making mommy not only walk funny but HURT!

I have also re-developed pre-eclampsia. This has officially caused me to have my tubes tied (which they also cauterize now too). It's so important for me that I am here to watch both my boys grow. It has been scary for me to be at home these past few days and just wonder if I will be here. I'm holding tough and fighting back...as I REFUSE for it to get the better end of me.

My DR is watching the both of us very closely and watching my levels. If I continue to decrease, she will pull him earlier (within the next 2 weeks).. she's hoping that we'll both be able to hold out until around the 20th of April which will put more weight on him and ensure that his lungs are ready.

But feeling like I do today, I swear this kid is trying to come on his own. Good thing I'm sitting the Fire Channel at work, I can dispatch my own Rescue and Medical units to me. ;-D HA

I will keep you all posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment