Thursday, March 29, 2012

Friday ... The... 13th!!

EEEKKKKKK!!! What a day. HA

I guess since this hasn't been the most glorious pregnancy; what a way to officially have Kolton born than on Friday the 13th! HA!!! That is as of yesterday's appointment. I go back on April 4th to have another appointment at which time we will officially mark it in the computer system and get a time for us to be there.

Knowing that it's just 2 weeks out.. it's worse than waiting on Christmas! HAHAHAHA.. I just want to hold, snuggle, smell and kiss him!!

It's funny as Chris' birthday is the 11th and he keeps telling me what he wants and I have been telling him that he's getting a baby instead.. looks like I was right all along. HA!

On a complete different note... BIG Brudder has been doing AWESOME on Potty Training!!! He's had a couple of accidents, but he is catching on and doing a really GREAT job of it!! YEAAAA I'm very proud of him. He only requires a diaper at night time.. whooo hoooo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment