Saturday, March 10, 2012

Color Week Plus

This week at Kyler's school has been color week. They were supposed to wear the color of that day. Kyler wore 2 out of the 4.. and he wasn't there on Friday.

Monday was Red Day.. I didn't know about color week until Monday night, so he didn't wear red. But he did come home with :



Tuesday was Orange Day.. I'm not sure what they were making or just exploring with finger paints:




Wednesday was Yellow Day. They made Fire Flies using their thumbs:




Thursday was Green Day.. and Aunt Sherry put in a request for whatever Green Day made as she needed some color added to her fridge. He gave her:




Friday was Blue Day. Kyler woke up with goopy eyes matted shut. I immediately thought Pink Eye, so I took him took him to the Dr instead of school. Dr confirmed he had pink eye and a sinus infection. Here is my Boo Bear feeling blue and wearing blue to support Color Week:




Just a few hours after getting the first dose of meds in him.. this is what happened:

His feet grew!!




He was feeling like himself again!:




My nephew Nikkisus (as Kyler calls him) (AKA Nicholas) mocking me. He did a pretty good job of it too:





Kolton's new onesie.. Love it.. and soo true:

No comments:

Post a Comment