Monday, March 19, 2012

Kolton's Baby Shower

Friday night Chris and I were cleaning house getting things ready for my Mom and Grandma to come over for the baby shower. Kyler wanted to help SOOO badly. He was cleaning the mirror but the picture moved behind him and scared him just as I was taking this picture:



Mom and Grandma came over earlier in the morning and helped prepare foods and what knots.

Here is a picture of my almost family of 4!:


At least Kyler smiled in this one.. boys (big and small) I tell you LOL:


Kyler was posing, he wanted his picture taken...he's such a big boy now!:


Uncle Kevin and Kyler helping prepare the party:


Aunt Sherry, Uncle Kevin and Daddy:


Us at the party:


Charleigh wanted in on the picture too.. LOVE HER!:


Aunt Sherry, Aunt Tamara and I trying to talk Kyler into helping Charleigh fill up the baby bottles with M&Ms:



Me greeting my Great Aunts:


Tina pinning Aunt Sherry's name tag:






The Awesome Plate that Dee gave and had everyone sign who attended:



Me and My Mommy who I THANK SO MUCH for all she did with this party for us:




BBugs joining in. She is too sweet and I LOVE this girl:



My Sis In Law Sherry:






I asked Kyler to put his hands down so I could see his name tag and Big Brother tags so instead he lifts his arms and turns.. HA!:





Charleigh and Kyler matched.. it was too sweet and they kept walking around holding hands:






Kolton showing off his name tag:







Charleigh loving on Grandma Great:


Grandma; Aunt Faustine and Aunt Claudette (Love these ladies):




This girl was SUPER Awesome at this game. Everyone got a "pacifier" (ring pop) tied to a string when they first arrived along with a name tag. If you said the word "baby" and someone else caught you, you had to give up your pacifier. Charleigh was on it... I actually think she deserved more than she is shown wearing, she was on the ball with it! But she won the game, hands down!:




The super Awesome cake that Aunt Sherry had specially made for us. It was DE-LI-CI-OUS and just as adorable... was hard to cut into, but boy I'm glad we did!:



There were different "hidden" designs around the cake.. this side was a teddy bear, the top had an airplane and I forgot what the other two sides had:



And since the party was on St. Patty's Day, the cake decorator added a little touch and died the vanilla green!! It was AWESOME! I'm not a big fan of chocolate cake as it's always dry. This cake was super moist and had the most amazing coconuty / vanilla flavor to it!.. Wait, I think we need another one just to make sure it was that awesome!!:




Dee with Super Duper Help from Sam (THANK YOU GIRLS FOR ALL OF YOUR HARD WORK) made baby rattles out of rice crispy treats. My Mom, Grandma, Dee, Sam and Sherry all did an Amazing job on the party. I had a great time and people are still talking about it!:



As we were leaving, Nicholas was climbing on the poles and Kyler took note. Monkey See Monkey Do. He had a little help from his spotter (Daddy) getting up but once he was up there, he did NOT want him to hold on:



Kolton got an area rug one of his presents. His room SO needed this!! It's super soft and I can see us spending a lot of time crawling and playing on the floor:





Kyler didn't take a nap all day, but later that night when we were home, he laid down next to Kady on her bed. It was too cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment