Sunday, March 11, 2012

Big Brother / Little Brother

I've been trying to find a Big Brother shirt for Kyler to wear to the baby shower next weekend. I haven't been successful. I did go online and buy one for him and a matching one for Kolton... but that is for the day of Kolton's birth. So it's reserved. Plus its a white shirt and since the shower is at a park, I could see it not being so white afterwards. HA!

So a girlfriend of mine and I were out shopping the other day and we found these iron on matching Big Brother / Little Brother "stickers"....and the idea was born! We found the onesie for Kolton but couldn't find a matching (or anywhere near close) green shirt for Kyler. I remembered that he had this brown shirt in the closet and hasn't even worn it. My kid looks great in brown, so I'm not sure why he hasn't. Anyways, the tires on the Bug are brown and if he gets the shirt dirty you wont be able to see it as much, so I thought it was Perfect. And since the "sticker" is green, it'll be perfect to wear to the Baby Shower on St Patty's Day (two birds, one stone)!

And yes Kolton got in on this picture ~~ he's kind of hard to hide right now HA~ Daddy sure is proud because both shirts have a green VW Bug on them. Boys and their toys.. HA!:


Big Brother's shirt:


Little Brother's Shirt:


I'm just a little scared he might not fit:


Zachary and Nikkisus (Nicholas) got gerbils a few weeks ago. The first time Kyler saw them HE. SQUEALED!!! He is warming up to them. But I love this picture of Aunt Sherry because she is laughing SO hard at Kyler who is screaming like a girl over the "rats".





He is getting better, he wanted to pet it and Aunt Sherry was trying to let him hold it:




She got the smaller one out and he was ok with that. He's holding this one with her help:



No comments:

Post a Comment