Thursday, March 8, 2012

New "Due" Date!

I met with my doctor yesterday for my 2 week check up..... as I was waddling down the hall going to the room, I heard "Oh my gosh you;re HUGE!". hahaha JUST what every woman (preggers or not) wants to hear.

As she made way into the exam room, we went over everything and she was able to feel Kolton as he was rolling and stretching and my belly was very deformed from his activity. She said that he is a big baby. EEEKKKK all I can say is THANK GOODNESS FOR A C-SECTION.

We talked some more and "tentatively" set a new "due date" of Friday, April 20th. YEEEEAAAAHHHHH

I go back in 2 weeks at which time we will do another Ultrasound to confirm Kolton's weight, growth and development. At that point if he is proven to be where she suspects him to be, we will go ahead and officially book the date! I am ready! But I want him developed and cooked just right too. So I will hold my discomfort off to ensure that he is where he needs to be.

I am excited to meet the lil (Ah-hem, Big Guy).

No comments:

Post a Comment