Thursday, March 15, 2012

Oh My Fruit Loop

As much as I would love to post a picture with this blog; I sadly cannot do so... Here's why:


Kyler is learning colors at school (which I LOVE!!). He is doing SO well with it too. I've been posting pictures of his art projects that he's been coming home with as I cherish them. However today, they took yarn and added Fruit Loops in the colors of the rainbow. Kyler was wearing his when Chris picked him up. They went to the store and when Chris went to get him out of the car seat, noticed his necklace was gone.

bet you can guess.... HA!

Chris asked Kyler what happened to his necklace and Kyler's response: "Ky Ky ate Fruit Loop"! They both were telling me about it tonight at dinner and it was SO cute how Kyler was saying it. He even did the "yummmm".

Love That Kid!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment