Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Kyler's Art Work

I had picked Kyler up from school on Monday and his teacher was giving one of the other kids that was also being picked up a wind sock. Kyler had missed Friday from being out due to having Conjunctivitis. So he didn't get to make one. He was SO upset!! So Miss Ashley told him that she would let him go into the office with her the next day and pick out his special colors to make his very own. He didn't understand and 3 stores later, he was still sad. He woke up the next morning talking about it too.


When I picked him up Tuesday afternoon.. this is what I got! ONE HAPPY BOY!! And his wind sock:




They also worked on some other fun things. They have been finger painting and he made waves.. or the Beach as he calls it:





And the sun. They are working on learning their colors and he is doing an AWESOME job of it!:












His rainbow:





When he got home, he wanted to "pank" some more. Luckily I just happen to have these trucks on hand that I bought a week ago and he's been eyeballing them. We stripped him down and let him "pank" (how he says paint):





He was serious about it too:





Here is his "tie died" truck:




And the matching car:



He was SO proud of his art work, so I placed them in his room on the shelf.

Chris had to go to town to get some things for work, so Kyler and I got ready to go with. Kyler runs into his bathroom and comes out dressed like this! I'm so proud that even no socks, he at least got his boots on the right feet!:





No comments:

Post a Comment