Friday, July 13, 2012

ARRGGGGG.... A Big Boy

Today is Pirate day at Kyler and Kolton's "school". Kyler was excited to get up and wear his Pirate (of the Caribbean) shirt.
He was saying "Arrrrrgggggg" here:


















Believe it or not, Kolton even had an outfit to wear. I happened to find it when I was digging through a box of clothes that were given to us and thought it was cute. I remember thinking oh he'll never wear it though. I have a big boy and when he raises his arms it becomes a mid-drift on him. I still put him in it to partake in the festivities but also packed a changed of clothes (just in case).

The shot with him smiling he is also lifting his shirt and you can't see the pirate:

Look at the cute hiney shot:


















Wednesday Kolton had his 2 month check up.  He is a big boy weighing in at 12 pounds 5 1/2 ounces; 24 1/4" long and a head circumference of 40.  He is in the 97%ile for his age group.. right up there where his big brother was. Kolton is bigger than Kyler was at this age which means I've got two football players I'm raising. Let me start working 4 part-time jobs in addition to my full time one just to be able to feed them. HA!  The Dr. said that we have a "happy, healthy, handsome, big boy". He was impressed with how alert he was and holding his head up to look around and follow him and the nurse when they were talking.  Some of the other nurses were also making comments about him and even said "he's the next president"!

My poor baby had to get shots :-(

Yesterday I kept both boys home with me and Kyler and I played trains for a while.  He built the majority of this track. There were only a few places he needed help with. Then we put "Tolky" in the center so he could "play" with us:
(I know I need to fix Kyler's name on the toy box where the other letters have fallen off)

And in case you haven't figured it out by now.. I'm totally in love with these two handsome guys:


 


No comments:

Post a Comment