Monday, July 9, 2012

Kolton's First Day of Daycare

Last night was a rough night, this morning was a rough morning.. I had to come back to work this morning and today is the first day of me being without Kolton since he was born. I was good, didn't cry, but I did tear up..just choked them back. It helped knowing they are both at the same daycare and Kyler is in the room across the hall from him and can check up on him.

I did just call and check on him and Kyler and they are both doing great!  whew  ;-D

Here are a few pictures I took this morning from my phone.  I have better pictures on my camera to be posted later once I can download them.

You can't see it here, but they have matching shirts on.  Kyler's says I'm the Big Brother with his name on the bottom and Kolton's says I'm the Little Brother with his name on the bottom.  They boy have two dogs (which at the time I had the shirts made, we had two dogs); a dump truck and a few other matching boy toys.

Kyler wasn't happy about getting up so early this morning


Kolton and Kyler laughing at each other.. love it:

Ms. Dee came over for a visit and Kyler had to take her for a spin in his new Monster Truck!  He is Mr. Big Stuff now that he has wheels!:

Trying to find a place to put those long legs.. ha

Awe, there we go :

Now it's brudder's turn:

I love that he's taking his brother "under his wing":

Checking out for cars:

More to come from his 3rd birthday party..stay tuned ;-D

No comments:

Post a Comment