Friday, July 13, 2012

Kyler's 3rd Birthday Party

Since I am going back to work, we had Kyler's birthday party a little early.  It's been so hot so we decided to have a pool party at Grandma Great's.  We had a great turn out and it was nice to get in the pool and relax with awesome friends and family.


Daddy and Papa Pat were the cooks... actually Papa Pat supervised ;-D 


Let's eat:

A little relaxing by all (including Kolton) in the pool:
Cake time!: 

Kyler getting ready to blow the candles out:

I just missed him blowing them out:

I LOVE that blue face... he was so happy with his cake and is still talking about it:

He opened a Thomas the Train chair (with double cup holders) from Uncle Tim, Aunt Tamara, Charleigh and Cagen.  Thank you guys, he will definitely be using this:

Thanks Dom! I see us playing basketball in the house REAL soon!:


Ooohhh Kyler, I think Mrs. Brandi and Austin know you way to well.. CAT bulldozer!:

Just in time Papa and Ooma...we have some fishing plans coming up!

Thanks Grandma Great! My favorite things all in one.. sand, water, boats and trucks!

And for the Big present.. Gramma, Mommy, Daddy, Grandma and Grandpa Kiesling all LOVE you Mr. Kyler. Here's your Monster Truck (with a real live working radio channel)!
And the boys are all off to a run for a spot on the truck:

All four boys piled in and took off:

Kyler taking the boys for a spin:
Kyler was awesome and let Dom drive:

The boys on the back are having fun too!:

Sadly, Cagen left and didn't get a turn to drive. And shortly after Dom left and Rylan showed up.

Stopping to give Gramma a HUGE thank you kiss:

Kyler, Ethan and Rylan:

Ethan's turn to drive. I love the look on his face, I can hear him squealing in excitement:

Rylan's turn to drive:

Kyler was so good with letting his buddies drive and share the fun. Not one argument or fight took place and they all had so much fun:
Back at home the next morning, we were digging into everything and putting it all together.


"Go fish me Momma" (translation, Momma, I want to go fishing):



  Kyler catching a big fish!:

Little brother playing on his mat: 

Thanks Ethan, I love my Spiderman Mobile:

Outside for some fresh air and cruisin' the neighborhood with Dom. Both holding on for the crazy ride and right turn:

Double trouble!:

Handsome Squeaky Clean and Happy:

Hi Mommy, don't I look good in red?!:

Ha ha, you're washing your sheets and I took over your pillow:

Mommy's hardest day...first day of daycare for Kolton and Kyler going back. It was tough getting up so early (Kolton and me at 3am and Kyler at 5am). They are wearing their matching brother shirts.

Here's Kolton's shirt (says I'm the Little Brother with his name at the bottom):

Kyler's more awake now and I even got a few smiles from him:

This one does my heart so good!  Kolton smiling and talking to Kyler:





No comments:

Post a Comment