Saturday, July 14, 2012

A Pirate's Tornando

Yesterday just as I was getting ready to leave work, the storms were brewing. I rushed over to get my boys from daycare and the lightning was popping so closely.  I not only thought I was going to be struck by lightning, but the thunder was so loud I thought the rumble was going to break my windows in the van.

As soon as I walked into daycare / school; I saw the "teachers' pet" getting extra attention from the girls in the office. He was being the greeter. One of his teacher's put her pirate bandanna on him to spice up his pirate outfit.  Too adorable!


















While they got him all snugged away in his car seat, I went and got big brother. I walked into a pile of pirates.  Kyler was so thrilled to show me his pirate hat and eye patch he made at school. The cutie patootie just to the right of his shoulder looking at him, is one of his girlfriends.  This is the one that I think is such a doll and she's so sweet too.  


















Later as we got home he was showing me his pirate AAAARRRRGGGGG:


















I also learned that while I was having fun with my pirates; I missed an amazing view from the 3rd floor windows where I work: 

I LOVE tornadoes and am so infatuated with them, however I don't like when they do damage and certainly do not like the lightning that always seems to tag along with them.  I now know that's why the lightning and thunder was so bad.  The one seen here only formed long enough for my coworkers to capture these beautiful shots and then dissipated.  So thankfully nobody or nothing was injured / damaged during this. 

Thanks KB for sharing..these are so neat:
















These following 3 shots were taken by MS. Her phone actually captured how nasty scary dark it was.  Thanks for sharing these with me. They rock!:




I just had to document that today you boys are home alone with Daddy Daycare for the first time.  Yep, just the 3 of you. Hope all is going well. ;-D

No comments:

Post a Comment