Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Happy 3rd Birthday

On this day 3 years ago, what was soon to become Mommy, Daddy and Gramma sat in Cape Coral Hospital room 3 waiting on you to join our family.

(I was reluctant in showing these pictures, as I look HORRID. But it was all worth it to have you):













We had been waiting all day as earlier that morning my Dr. had come in to confirm that I had pre-eclampsia and my levels were dropping and they were losing me.  You were 3 weeks early and taken by emergency c-section.  Although you were an emergency c-section, we still got bumped 4 different times from going into the OR room.

About 4:30 pm, they cam in the room to get me and Daddy prepared to enter the OR. We had to leave Gramma in the room where a nurse came in and told her to stand in the hallway and she could probably hear when you were born.  Another nurse who was not so nice to her yelled that she needed to get back in the room. 

Finally on July 17, 2009 at 17:26 hrs (5:26pm) you were born. Everyone, including Gramma in the hallway could hear you screaming as you made your entrance.  I remember (and will Never forget), the doctor holding you up so I could see you and I can still hear in her voice "oops, sorry Mom, he just pee'd on you). I remember thinking,,oh I hope they get it all since I'm still wide open from the c-section. HA!


Daddy and I both cried.  He got to cut your umbilical cord and help give you a bath:






















You and Mommy meeting for the first time:

Our first family photo:

Meeting Grandma Great for the first time:



Getting lovins from Gramma:


















Meeting Grandpa Great:




One Month Old







First Birthday


2 Years Old

Happy 3rd Birthday



No comments:

Post a Comment