Saturday, July 28, 2012

Super Heroes cont'd

Here are a few more pictures from Super Heroes Week.. (they only went two days last week..we had other exciting plans happening...stay tuned for that post):

This is in continuation from the previous post. Here is Spider-Ky after school. Where he's happy to show me his spiderman shirt and cape for super heroes week.  (when he's awake, he's happy):


















Showing me his spider cape:


















SpiderKy..in action...to the rescue!:


















Tuesday's dress up day.  SUPER KOLT!


















The front of his outfit. Just a stripped onesie, but it kind of fit the outfit.


















Kyler once again, not happy about being up so early. I can't blame him. It's taking a toll on me too. But he did NOT want Kolton wearing HIS cape.  So after me telling him that he needs to share with his brother and telling him that there are 4 other capes from him to choose his from, he picked the Green Dragon Cape.  Again, did not want his picture taken, so Chris snagged the back for me:



















And now we're waking up.. picture time with two happy boys.  Just wished Super Kolt had turned around then so we could see his smiling face too:


















This coming week they are doing Spirit Week.  Sadly Chris and I both forgot to pick up the form telling us what each day is.  But thankfully I am off Monday, so I will call before taking them in and getting the scoop just in case we have something at home they can both wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment